Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with https://ivfaccess.com website (the “Service”) operated by PN IVF Access Pte Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then please do not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of PN IVF Access Pte Ltd and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Singapore and India. Our trademarks cannot be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of PN IVF Access Pte Ltd
Links to other websites
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease.
IVF Access provides you the opportunity to opt-out if you do not want to receive emails from us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Unsubscribe.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall PN IVF Access Pte Ltd, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service;
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted function, non-infringement, or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore & India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If you have any questions about these Terms, feel free to write to us at email@example.com
Use of Apps and Services
Please note that that the FertAssist Mobile App (“App”), in all of its versions, whether it is downloadable from the http://ivfaccess.com website or featured on the Google Play store is a product of and published by PN IVF Access Private Limited (the “Company”).
By using the FertAssist Mobile App, you willingly agree and provide voluntary consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions
- Company reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions that apply to users without prior notice. The updated terms and conditions will be in effect once they are published on our website at http://ww.ivfaccess.com web site. Any continued use of the FertAssist Mobile App after changes to the terms and conditions shall constitute your unconditional and absolute consent to such changes
- Company expressly makes no claim or representation that:
- FertAssist Mobile App is error free
- FertAssist Mobile App works in a timely, uninterrupted, or secure in part or whole during usage
- Limitations on Use – By using the Services of FertAssist Mobile App, you “the user” agree not to (i) modify, prepare derivative works of, or reverse engineer, the App; (ii) knowingly or negligently use the FertAssist Mobile App in a way that abuses or disrupts our infrastructure, user accounts, or the Services; (iii) transmit through the FertAssist Mobile App Services any harassing, indecent, obscene, or unlawful material; (iv) market, or resell the FertAssist Mobile App Services to any third party; (v) use the FertAssist Mobile App Services in violation of applicable laws, or regulations in India and all other countries pre-approved for use by the Company; (vi) use the FertAssist Mobile App Services to send unauthorized advertising, or spam; (vii) harvest, collect, or gather user data without their consent; (viii) transmit through FertAssist Mobile App the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of third parties; or (ix) use the FertAssist Mobile App Services to commit fraud or impersonate any person or entity.
- Upgrades and Changes: The Company reserves the right to enhance, upgrade, improve, or modify features of FertAssist Mobile App Services as the Company deems appropriate and at the Company’s discretion. The Company may offer additional functionality to our standard Services or premium feature improvements for an additional cost. As a user, you affirm that no additional feature development or support charges shall be charged to the Company
- Proprietary Rights: You (the “user”) acknowledge that Company or our licensors retain all proprietary right, title and interest in the FertAssist Mobile App Services, Company and App name, logo or other trademarks (together, the “Company Marks”), and any related intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, all modifications, enhancements, derivative works, and upgrades thereto. You agree that you will not use or register any trademark, service mark, business name, domain name or social media account name or handle which incorporates in whole or in part the FertAssist Mobile App or IVF Access or in any way similar to any of these. All ideas and suggestions provided to the Company on FertAssist Mobile App shall remain the property of the Company. Regarding the FertAssist Mobile App, all intellectual property rights in and relating to any inventions, patents, applications for patents, design applications, designs (whether registered or unregistered) all copyrights, all trademarks, confidential information, shall belong to Company. In the event of service discontinuation, Company has the right to keep a copy of all data entered into the FertAssist Mobile App
- Warranty: Company warrants that the FertAssist Mobile App service shall be performed with reasonable care in a diligent and competent manner.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, this clause is the Company’s only warranty concerning the services and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties and representations, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
- Company does not warrant and is not responsible for any products or services, including delivery of messages by carriers, on other networks or on other providers systems or infrastructure
- Company will not accept responsibility for any FertAssist Mobile App server down time, server delayed response time, network issues, or any other issues caused by interruption or intermittent issues of the underlying hosting service provider. Company will not accept responsibility if the user cannot use or fully use the FertAssist Mobile App arising from any mistake, omission, interruption, deletion to data or loss of data or virus or howsoever occurring which maybe beyond the control of the Company (Force Majeure) which affects the performance or availability of the app or being able to transact via the app
- Company does not warrant to any user the benefit of FertAssist Mobile App services
- Termination: Company reserves the right to terminate the user services on the FertAssist Mobile App without assigning any reason whatsoever. Users may request voluntary discontinuation of their services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support: FertAssist Mobile App Service and Support can be reached via email at email@example.com. Company gives no warranty to respond to any email or concern other than as soon as it can practicably do so
- Indemnification & Liability: The user indemnifies Company from and against any claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding that may be bought by any person against them or their employees or agents or any of them in respect of personal injury to or the death of any person whatsoever or loss of or damage to any property or any other loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or as a consequence of an unlawful act or negligent act or omission by the user, and also from any costs and expenses that may be incurred with any such claim, demand, action suit or proceeding. Company will not accept liability for any damages for loss of business or loss of profits arising from breach of this agreement or breach of any stated or perceived warranty and such exclusion of liability is to be read and understood as applying directly or indirectly with any party obtaining services of the FertAssist Mobile App. The exclusion of liability by Company shall survive any termination of this Agreement for any reason
- User Responsibility:
- The User needs to provide their own hardware and internet connections required to use the service and are solely responsible for all costs and fees associated with that usage
- The user does not have any right to use or distribute the service in any country and nothing in this agreement or relationship shall give rise to access to the source code or intellectual property of FertAssist Mobile App
- Only users pre-approved for usage by the Company for FertAssist Mobile App are eligible to login and use the features of the App. All users are responsible for maintaining the security of their online account and password/PIN
- You are solely responsible for
- all use of the Services by you and your users,
- maintaining lawful basis for the collection, use, processing and transfer of Content, and
- providing notices or obtaining consent as legally required in connection with the Services
- Company does not send emails asking for your usernames or passwords, and to keep your accounts secure, you should keep all usernames and passwords confidential. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur if a third party uses your password or account.
- Company may suspend the Services or terminate the Agreement if you, your users, or attendees are using the Services in a manner that is likely to cause harm to us or if we have reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity on your part. You agree to notify us immediately and terminate any unauthorized access to the Services or other security breach.